About Me

My photo
♥ Hi! :D I am a little girl who has A BIGGEST DREAM in her life to make all nations into disciples of Jesus!

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Jesus is Wonderful!

Guys Guys Guys ! :)) now, im doing my history project. My History project is about someone who defending human rights. And i choose Mother Teresa to be my example figure...hehehe :) when i read the book, i feel Mother Teresa was an amazing woman i ever seen :DD
I also feel that Jesus Christ is very amazing! everyday, everytime, and everywherte He makes me smile, He makes me happy, He always reminds me that if i sinned. Im so proud of Him.. and i just wanna share about my life if He doesn't controlled my life i think, my life, my whole life, will be messy ..hahaha..yeap thats true! cos now im in grade 3 in junior high school, and there are many projects and homeworks that i must to finnish it. And, in grade 3, we will have a performing arts, and I was chosen to be a secretary.. hufff :(
but everyday, i always say "I CAN DO IT!" hahaha, hope i can handle this...haha byee then, i wanna to continue my projects! hohoho...





Love u God :')

No comments:

Post a Comment